Norms of the centre
1. The using rooms of the spa cover the areas from the access to the circuit to the locker room, where you will be able to have a shower or use the hairdresser room, where you have hairdryers and a spacious dressing table.
2. The Wine Oil Spa is a relax and shape up centre, so it is completely forbidden to make noise, run or use the swimming pools as a game area. The non-compliance with the norms will lead to expulsion.
3. The use of swimsuit (or bikini), swimming hat, flip-flops and towel is compulsory. You can buy these products at the spa reception.
4. The use of flip-flops is compulsory in the common areas, such as the locker room and the saunas, for hygiene reasons.
5. The centre is not obliged to provide the clients with a towel or a bathrobe. This equipment will be subject to the type of offer or promotion.
6. Locker room: The lockers to keep the personal objects work with a 1€ coin (which will be recovered at the end of the using time). The centre is not responsible of those objects which have not been kept in the lockers.
7. The maximum depth of the swimming pools is 1m30cm; please notify the staff of the centre in case you cannot swim.
8. The thermal circuit will have to be paid 15 minutes before the centre’s closing time.